Do I believe in global warming...Hmmm. I don't think it is a question of beliving in it or not. THe climate is getting warmer. Maybe a better question would be what you can do about it. Here are a few things I do.
1)Recycle everything I can. 2)Drive as little as possible.(I'm getting a hybrid car soon too.) 3)Grow some of my own food. 4)Bring my own canvas grocery bags to the store to shop with and carry out my groceries in.
Global warming can be corrected if everyone starts to help, and EVERYONE can do something.
poeple can sometimes be annoying or annoyed. This would be a perfect analogy to the fact on how I personally am annoyed on no persons taking responsibilty to there enviroment. Plus, either way, both of your screen names are ridiculous.
Dear Mr. Watson, Are you seriously stepping up to the plate to do all those things? Are you really implying what you are saying and being truthful? If so than I thank you and applaud you. But I would also like to point out that those tasks may really become a hasle. Bringing your own bags to the grocery store time and time again? If so, great but I would like to point that out.
jado212 i think that were all gonna die in 50 years. i know im usually an optomit, but gw is very serious and al gore is a smart guy. i believe him that if we dont change our ways, well burn to death. plus there;s no time for evolution either. so this sucks'.
pardon me nicki, but i believe we all know that one day what you just said may either back up your career one day, or just bite you in the rear. But the question was open so I guess i do not have the right to critisize your response, i may only prepare you for the cosequences.
No hassle, Jad. I have two canvas bags I leave in my truck all the time. If I go to the store, they're there for me. Not heavy, not cumbersome, no burden for me, and better for the environment.
Note: THe United States is the only country that has not yet banned plastic bags...and San Fransisco already has. You will probably see this happen in the next few years.
thats a good idea to ban plastic bags. hey. jad. can you put some links to ben, gangas and other peeps blogs. your blog is good. it has more than one post and has a shoutbox and stuff. its coolio.put more posts and stuff to read.
i think if you dont believe in global warming then you dont believe that the earth is changing right now. how could someone not see that it is getting hotter and that we are using a TON of hafmfull chemicals. do they think that all those chemicals simply dissapear. i think it is foolish to believe its not happing, gobal warming IS Happing so you should do something aobut. it doesn't matter how small the job you do is. it can still help, so get off your computer wich you are right now, and go plant a tree or go through everyones trash and fing. stuff you can recycle. also dont take three trillion hour showers that are steaming hot, also get some of those swirly lightbulbs.
if the earths is trashed, it will die, if the earth dies,the sun is sad,if the sun is sad the sun dies, if the sun dies plants freeze , and if plants die we have no oxygen, if we have no oxegen we suffecate, if we sufficate we die, and if everthing dies the earth is lonely, and if the earth is lonely it is dark,if the earth is dark, the earth is sad, mad, and has no hope, this creation that had been on the earth for millions of years , that very day died, the earth dies and shuts down conpletly, no nose, no running water, not even ice, or a cave, or a hill, just a round sphere floating there lifelessly, the earth never got a chance and we didn't care enough obout it it, only ourselves did we care about.
- If this what you want to happen, go ahead see the earth die, trash it all you want. - but if you wan t somethin else to happen, do you want there to be billions more years of beutiful earth? take a stand and save the earth
The time may be a little different do to the fact that it is international time. to acctually figure out yout time zone, you must detuct or add according to your time zone. go to http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc to figure out what time i really posteds something. You must convert it from universal time, which is -0, to your time
17 comments:
Do I believe in global warming...Hmmm. I don't think it is a question of beliving in it or not. THe climate is getting warmer. Maybe a better question would be what you can do about it. Here are a few things I do.
1)Recycle everything I can.
2)Drive as little as possible.(I'm getting a hybrid car soon too.)
3)Grow some of my own food.
4)Bring my own canvas grocery bags to the store to shop with and carry out my groceries in.
Global warming can be corrected if everyone starts to help, and EVERYONE can do something.
I agree with Mr. Watson, that we can all help global warming.
I agree with impendig doooom and mr. watson!
NOT.................. KIL THE ENVIORMENT AND KILL JADO
impendind doooooooooom!! you copied my name, if anyone thinks it si me, it is not, so stop it!!! srry about this Jado but it was annoying
poeple can sometimes be annoying or annoyed. This would be a perfect analogy to the fact on how I personally am annoyed on no persons taking responsibilty to there enviroment. Plus, either way, both of your screen names are ridiculous.
Dear Mr. Watson,
Are you seriously stepping up to the plate to do all those things? Are you really implying what you are saying and being truthful? If so than I thank you and applaud you. But I would also like to point out that those tasks may really become a hasle. Bringing your own bags to the grocery store time and time again? If so, great but I would like to point that out.
jado212 i think that were all gonna die in 50 years. i know im usually an optomit, but gw is very serious and al gore is a smart guy. i believe him that if we dont change our ways, well burn to death. plus there;s no time for evolution either. so this sucks'.
crustycornbiscuit
oh poo i thought you were jad but thats ok anyway i guess
crustycornbiscuit
pardon me nicki, but i believe we all know that one day what you just said may either back up your career one day, or just bite you in the rear. But the question was open so I guess i do not have the right to critisize your response, i may only prepare you for the cosequences.
No hassle, Jad. I have two canvas bags I leave in my truck all the time. If I go to the store, they're there for me. Not heavy, not cumbersome, no burden for me, and better for the environment.
Note: THe United States is the only country that has not yet banned plastic bags...and San Fransisco already has. You will probably see this happen in the next few years.
thats a good idea to ban plastic bags. hey. jad. can you put some links to ben, gangas and other peeps blogs. your blog is good. it has more than one post and has a shoutbox and stuff. its coolio.put more posts and stuff to read.
i think if you dont believe in global warming then you dont believe that the earth is changing right now. how could someone not see that it is getting hotter and that we are using a TON of hafmfull chemicals. do they think that all those chemicals simply dissapear. i think it is foolish to believe its not happing, gobal warming IS Happing so you should do something aobut. it doesn't matter how small the job you do is. it can still help, so get off your computer wich you are right now, and go plant a tree or go through everyones trash and fing. stuff you can recycle. also dont take three trillion hour showers that are steaming hot, also get some of those swirly lightbulbs.
LOVE THE EARTH
if the earths is trashed, it will die, if the earth dies,the sun is sad,if the sun is sad the sun dies, if the sun dies plants freeze , and if plants die we have no oxygen, if we have no oxegen we suffecate, if we sufficate we die, and if everthing dies the earth is lonely, and if the earth is lonely it is dark,if the earth is dark, the earth is sad, mad, and has no hope, this creation that had been on the earth for millions of years , that very day died, the earth dies and shuts down conpletly, no nose, no running water, not even ice, or a cave, or a hill, just a round sphere floating there lifelessly, the earth never got a chance and we didn't care enough obout it it, only ourselves did we care about.
- If this what you want to happen, go ahead see the earth die, trash it all you want.
- but if you wan t somethin else to happen, do you want there to be billions more years of beutiful earth? take a stand and save the earth
LOVE THE EARTH
ABOUT THE EARTH SAYING YEA!
pollution is bad
it makes the earth mad
dont you want her to be mere
and relize that we car
recicling can help
and it makes the earth yelp-
this place is so pretty
i am so glad people felt pitty
ICE MELTING
in twenty-five years
santa claus will disapear
his home will not be ice
and it would not be nice
it would be all rock and sand
and then the renideer woul not give a hand
they olnly like snow
so santa could not go
santa then gave up
becuase he could not be there before kids wake- up
sant cluase wouldn't come
and that would be such a bum
LOVE THE EARTH
Thank you all for your contributions on global warming. I will leave this post open, but i am soon to create another one.
I believe in al gore, too. I hope eventually everyone will start helping the earth or we'll all be dead. seriously.
Post a Comment