Thursday, September 27, 2007

Incoming Forum

Man I Think that I should add more posts. For that i will add ore debate posts. I just felt that my posts should go a little slower. anyway. That's whats gonna happen with my blog. Thank you

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont make it go slow fast is the best way

meredith said...

http://www.cornerplanet.blogspot.com/


- its my new blog! check it out!

meredith said...

MESSAGE for JAD:

jad- as one of your links can you put my blog. please! it is like i already said

http://www.cornerplanet.blogspot.com/

thanks

Anonymous said...

jad i thought of yor when i made my vote (annoyence)

Anonymous said...

hey i think u need soem more posts if u want poeple to come back to your blog!!!!

meredith said...

come it my blog its really awsome! it is .....


check out my blog its www.cornerplanet.blogspot.com and tell everyone you know about it