Oh hey guys...... what?...... I haven't been gone that long have I?.... ugh I'm sorry. But wait. No comments? Where are you guys? Please comment my posts although i haven't been posting lately....
In Other News, Me and my friends consisting of Ganga, Ben, Jackson, Mitch, and Rajan have conducted a group with the assistance of a good friend and teacher of mine, Mr. Watson. The name of the group is the Carbon Crew. We are planning to take action on a bake sale to save up money for a bake sale to buy at least enough money to get biodegradable utensils for the school. If you are a student of any school and age you might want to consider taking action in a plan to help the environment. This site consists of simple ways to help the environment in your everyday life...http://cjwriter.com/2007/10/15/5-ways-you-can-help-the-environment/... please go to this website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment